Saturday, November 3, 2007

Wall Street Survivor

You may notice at the top of my blog is a banner for Wall Street Survivor. This is a free contest that awards the best stock pickers around. The contest actually started October 1st but will run through into December, so you have plenty of time to get your portfolio put together. The winner of the contest overall will win $25,000. The site also offers weekly prizes for best performer.

This is a great way to test your stock picking skills and even share ideas with other competitors. I have signed up under FinancialBullet. My portfolio includes two of my real portfolio EFT's, the cubes, QQQQ and EWZ, my little Brazilian EFT. I also have added two of my choices here with Transocean (RIG) and Barrick Gold (ABX).

What is really nice about this site is, A) It will only allow you to put $25,000 into one stock pick. B) No stocks off the pink sheets, so no little volotile stock can skew the numbers. C) Some stock company would not allow the use of their company in this game, for example, you can't pick Apple (APPL).

The rules are square, the game is free, the prizes are real, the contest is on, and you should be in the game for the fun and the knowledge.

Sign up now! For real. You need to do this.

1 comment:

Irwin said...

Great to see someone is excited enough to blog about this. Hi I am the community manager at the wallstreetsurvivor game. Are you a daytrader or investor type of person? You seem really excited. We would like to talk to your further you can reach me at cm@wallstreetsurvivor.com
Thanks, Irwin.