Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Blog Site! Deals That Matter!

Oh, by the way, I have started a new blog site for those of you interested.

Deals That Matter

I've started to see some limited success with this blog, but it's goals and focus are pretty set in stone. I write about stocks, market news, and mortgages. There is so much more than just that in the big financial picture!

So I started Deals That Matter as a way to give a bigger picture and reflect a truer day to day way of life for most of us middle Americans. While I talk about the stock market and have a pretend portfolio that I like to also pretend is very important...I don't have nearly enough money on a daily basis to make a significant impact.

Deals will be about saving money. It will detail mine and my families struggles to save money. But it will give plans on just how I plan to accomplish a savings pattern. I am also going to give some of my favorite deal websites and plan on featuring a "Deal of the Weekend". If interested come along! You can sign up for email delivery of Deals directly on the site.

Thanks for your support!

No comments: