Thursday, January 3, 2008

Welcome 2008!!!

And it has already been hell. Go back to where you came from 2008! The market has started the year as a definite bear, which includes $100 a barrel oil and gold at all time highs.

Ron Paul likes the sound of that!

Speaking of Mr. Paul, the Iowa Caucus' have started this evening. The race for the next president has started. I hope whoever inherits the chair has a good seatbelt attached. It will be an ugly ride.
Mr. Bush has left a good little bit of garbage to clean up...just like Mr. Clinton left for Bush.

It will be interesting over the next few months going into November.

Change or Experience?

Southern Baptist, or Mormon, or thrice divorced, or war hero, or television star?

What a crowd.

No, I'm not giving who I support. Why? It is too early for me to tell you exactly who I support.

This has time to play itself out. I think after Super Tuesday we will all know who the candidates will be and what they stand for.

But in the mean time. Barrick Gold (ABX) has packed on 11% in the last few days.

Ford, my recent sell, conceded the #2 car maker crown to Toyota.

No comments: