Saturday, January 19, 2008

Something Exciting...Introducing www.financialbullet.com

Big news for me. I have decided to spring for my own domain name and you should be seeing the change here in the next few days.

That is right, I'm dropping both the "the" and the "blogspot" from my url. The new site is:

www.financialbullet.com

This will make the site easier more accessable. One, the "the" is kinda stupid to begin with. What is this site? A rock band? Not so much. Also the blogspot part of the address, while free and a GREAT way of really seeing if this blogging thing was for me, is a stigma of cheapness to all serious bloggers out there. If I'm serious about doing this, which at this point, I really am, it is time to get into the big leagues and pop for my own domain.

But don't worry. If you still use the old site address you will be redirected to right here.

I am planning some other updates to the site and really trying to make 2008 great. I appreciate all my readers.

No comments: