Monday, August 6, 2007

Quick Update

You can finally find me on Google. Search under financialbullet, all one word and presto the third link down is me. I took part of the homeowners carnival and they used my blog The Fall of American Home Mortgage for this carnival. Pretty cool.

Did you check out gaming today? Las Vegas Sands (LVS) added another 5% today and WYNN my pick over at nesteggr was up over 6% today and have reported blow out earnings for their most recent quarter and is up another 10% in after hours trading. Expect LVS to get another nice boost in their stock price because of this news (it is up 3.8% in after hours trading)

Transocean (RIG) was my only down position today. Oil was down over 5% over concerns of a slowdown in the United States economy, so they would follow.

If you have any questions regarding any of my picks or have any questions related to the sub-prime arena or just have any questions regarding mortgages, let me know. I'd be happy to give a reply.

Also if you like what you read here or at nesteggr please sign up for a feed. I'd really appreciate it.

No comments: